The Department of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering is the Department which has been established in 2009.
The prime aim of the Department is to impart quality education in the field of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering to meet the increasing demand of
highly qualified technical personnel. The main focus of degree is to impart a thorough and in-depth study of basic and advanced courses through class room and laboratory
sessions pertaining to the field of Electronics and Communication Engineering.
This programme moulds the students to be complete technical personals to meet the increasing demand of Telecom Engineers.
• Department is Committed to impart quality education in the field of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering to meet the increasing demand of highly qualified technical personnel.
• To motivate the students towards conceptual realization.
• To mould the Students to be backbone of Modern technologies in the field of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering.
• To motivate students to develop innovative solutions for the betterment of the society.
• Highly Qualified and Experienced Faculty Members.
• 8 Labs with Highly Sophisticated Test Equipment.
• Exclusive Books Over 400+ Titles in Departmental Library.
• E-BOOKS and Research Journals available in Departmental Digital Library.
• Practical Implementation of the Theoretical Knowledge in the Well-Established Laboratories.
• Industry Oriented Software and Hardware Workshop.
• Career Oriented Personalized Guidance.
• Experiment Based Teaching Method
• Personal Attention to Each Student.
• Real Application Based Projects.
Enthusiastic Faculties of the Department
Prof.Roopa Manjunath Acharya
Mrs.Roopa Acharya has mastered the rare art of securing the First Rank.Starting young,right through School to B.E(EXTC) she maintained the record even in her M.Tech.
She has served selflessly for over 30 years in premier institutions of Mumbai University.Along with Prof. Manjunath Acharya,she shared and helped in bringing to reality the dream
that was Leela Education Society and its institutes.Ever since its foundation,
she has been handling the responsibility of The Vice Chairperson as well as a beloved and respected teacher with aplomb.